Enter your name and email address below to sign up for free creative business information, inspiration and resources. These benefits include special offers, webinars, workshops, events, news, networks, books, eBooks, audiobooks and other resources to help your creative business become even more successful.
By signing up, you will benefit from:
– Special offers on books, eBooks and Audiobooks to help grow your creative business
– Free articles about business development in the creative, digital and cultural industries
– Inspirational case studies from creative entrepreneurs around the world
– Free tickets to David’s forthcoming online courses
– Advance notice of workshops, conferences and other events to help you grow your business
– Invitations to join online and offline networks of creative businesses
– Opportunity to have a say in David’s next books, videos, online courses and articles
– Links to online resources to help you make your creative business more successful
This Cultural and Creative Industries Business Guide was written by David Parrish, author of the book ‘T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity’ and published by Business Link West Midlands in the UK.
The 48 page creative industries guide provides information, ideas and guidance on a range of business issues relevant to enterprises in the creative, cultural and digital sectors.
- Strategic Planning
- Understanding your Customers
- Profiting from your Ideas
- Organisational Structures
- People and Skills
- Promoting your Products / Services
- Financial Management
- Legal and other issues
- Links to useful organisations and resources for creative enterprises
There are also four case studies featuring creative enterprises from England: 383 Project; Stan’s Cafe; Gas Street Works; and Capsule.
This guide for businesses in the creative, cultural and digital sector was written by David Parish of TShirts and Suits. David Parish retains copyright in this material and other creative business information about the business of creativity, as published in the book ‘T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity’, the publication ‘Designing Your Creative Business’ and a series of other articles, blogs and ‘Ideas in Action’ features.
Similar creative business guides can be written for other organisations in the creative, cultural and digital sectors.
Contact David Parrish to discuss options and possibilities for your own version of this cultural industries guide, including examples from cultural enterprises in your region.
Further creative business information is available on other pages of this website.
David Parrish inspires and empowers creative entrepreneurs world-wide as an international creative industries speaker, consultant, trainer and author.
Design, media, technology and other creative enterprises world-wide increase sales, prices and profits with David’s expert business advice, books and speeches on marketing, leadership and business growth strategies.