David has delivered an online workshop “How to Maintain Creativity in a Scale Up Environment” on two occasions for the Creative Scale Up Programme.
This successful workshop will be repeated on Tuesday 01 December 2020 (13.30 – 15.30). Register now to attend this free online workshop.
The online interactive workshop: “How to Maintain Creativity in a Scale Up Environment” covers:
– Creativity and Business Models
– How to Generate New Ideas
– Innovation Techniques
– Diversification Strategies
Participants benefit from attending the workshop in several ways:
– Learn how to use “i-Creativity” to design your creative business for growth and devise creative business models using smart methods and techniques
– Increase creative skills with three techniques to generate new ideas, learn the do’s and don’ts of how to deal with new ideas, and consider how best to create a culture of innovation and embed good practice
– Consider Business development strategies using The ‘Feasibility Filter’, The Minimum Viable Product (MVP), and The Customer Perspective
– Examine Innovation and Diversification strategies using Ansoff’s Matrix, the new COVID-19 Diversification Matrix, and the use of Spinoffs and Single Purpose Vehicles (SPVs)
“Brilliant workshop today, David. Really appreciate it.”
Philippe Ingels. Managing Director, WAKSTER
“It was a great seminar – really inspiring, incredibly useful, and I’ve already implemented some of the info. Thanks again.”
Michael Nolan. Nolan PR
“David is clearly a font of wisdom on innovation and entrepreneurship. I’ve already implemented several of the pearls he dropped, and certainly will continue doing so. Moreover, his delivery made it all fun, and he facilitated great communication between all involved, leading to some valuable connections and burgeoning business relationships.”
Luke Richards. CEO and Creative Director. Black Cat Entertainment
In addition to the workshop content, the following links provide even more information about the subjects covered in the online workshop.
– How to Generate New Ideas (more…)
– Use “i-Creativity” in business (more…)
– Design Your Creative Business (more...)
– Create Your Own Business Formula (more…)
– Creativity Techniques and Tools (more…)
– The Feasibility Filter (more…)
– The Customer Perspective (more…)
– Don’t do ‘Market Research’ (more…)
– Ansoff’s Matrix (more…)
– COVID-19 Diversification Strategies Matrix (more…)
As well as these links to specific information, there are many other free resources for creative business development online here.
The free resources include a PDF download of a Creative, Cultural and Digital Industries Guide written by David for Business Link West Midlands (more…)
The workshop is part of a Programme to help any creative business in the West Midlands region with ambitions to grow and ‘scale up’ including screen, gaming, VR, AI, performing arts, marketing and events, PR and design businesses.
The Creative Scale Up Programme is a £1.3 million 2 year programme funded by the Department of Culture, Media and Sport. It aims to help Creative Businesses in the West Midlands with targeted support including Access to Finance, Marketing and Branding, Value and Pricing, Intellectual Property and Contract Law and Sales, Pitching and Presenting support. This will be delivered through a series of workshops, seminars and peer to peer mentoring sessions.
For any general enquiries about the Creative Scale Up Programme please contact the Creative Scale Up Programme Manager Fiona Latter. Contact details and more information are online here.
Read about other events, webinars, interviews, resources and business advice, which are part of David’s response to the Coronavirus COVID-19 Crisis. The page includes videos of past events as well as notice of forthcoming events, plus some suggestions for future collaborations (more…)
David Parrish delivers interactive training workshops on creativity and innovation, marketing, intellectual property, leadership, business strategy, pricing, financial management and other business subjects. He has devised and developed a range of training workshops which he delivers at locations worldwide and online. His workshops are specifically designed for owners and managers of digital and creative businesses. They are also relevant to businesses and organisations in other sectors.