David delivered an online interactive workshop that explored various aspects of How To Negotiate Higher Prices For Your Products workshop in partnership with Spark Ideas.
The three-hour workshop provided an opportunity to consider pricing policies from three different perspectives: calculating all costs to ensure breakeven or profit; the effect of pricing on customer perceptions; and options for selling or licensing your intellectual property.
By the end of the workshop, participants had considered:
· Pricing in relation to costs and profits. The economics of pricing, including calculating minimum prices to break even and making allowance for distribution channels.
· Pricing, perceptions and market positioning. How pricing affects customers’ perceptions of you and your products in relation to other products and producers.
· Pricing the options and ‘bundle of benefits’. How pricing relates to what exactly is being sold, including aspects of selling and licensing intellectual property.
What people say about David’s other workshops on pricing:
“The workshop was excellent. The exercises, anecdotes and group discussions allowed me to organise a pricing structure clearly. David Parrish was extremely insightful and thought-provoking.”
Stephen Hurrell. Digital Ink Media. Liverpool, England
“The workshop was useful, actionable and interesting. David was dynamic, attentive, available for questions, interesting. Thank you. Great work.”
Gonçalo Hall. Remote Work Movement. Porto, Portugal
“It was very helpful with many practical examples and tips that I will certainly use in my work. Thank you, David!”
Nevena Pandza, entrepreneur from Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In addition to the workshop content on How To Negotiate Higher Prices, David refers workshop participants to the following relevant articles on his website and blog:
– How to Calculate Prices in the Creative Industries (link…)
– Raise your Prices! (link…)
– Increase Prices with a Winning Marketing Strategy (link…)
– Don’t Discount Prices (link…)
– How to price a service or product (link…)
– Creative Passion, Competition and Pricing [Video] (link…)
– Financial Support for your Business (link…)
– The Cost of Time (link…)
– The Overheads of your Creative Business (link…)
– What are you Selling, Really? (link…)
Also, David’s marketing book ‘Chase One Rabbit: Strategic Marketing for Business Success’ has a complete section on pricing, including How To Negotiate Higher Prices.
Some free extracts from sections of the book are available online, plus reviews, videos and links to buy the book in the paperback, ebook and audiobook versions.
David has designed a range of creative business training workshops which he has delivered in various countries around the world.
Creative business training workshops also draw on material in David’s books. Signed paperback copies of his books are sometimes included with the training workshop materials that participants take away to use in their creative businesses and cultural enterprises. Copies of books can be supplied for creative industries training workshops by arrangement.
He has delivered workshops and presentations for the British Council Creative Economy Unit and the British Council internationally in Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Chile, China, Georgia, Lithuania, the Philippines, Taiwan, Ukraine, Vietnam and Zimbabwe.
Read some client testimonials and recommendations from people all around the world who have commissioned David as a training workshop leader, keynote speaker or business adviser.