Online business support for enterprises in the creative, cultural and digital industries worldwide.
Webinars and workshops, new online toolkits, special offers, free resources, and more, from David’s creative response to the COVID-19 crisis.
Details of services and products are below, followed by some examples:
– group advice sessions
– open forum advice sessions
– eBooks and audiobooks
– free resources
– ‘packages’ combining several elements above
Business Support Packages
Creative industries business support organisations can commission David to provide business support packages that combine several of the services below. For example, a group of businesses with growth potential can be supported with an online course consisting of: interactive workshops; plus access to online toolkits; combined with group and individual coaching. Additional resources can be added, including books and planning tools. To discuss options, Contact David.
Online Toolkits and Courses
Video-based online resources with modules that can be used as “toolkits” to use as required, or followed in sequence as a “course”. These toolkits include videos, articles, downloadable worksheets and planning tools, inspirational examples, plus bonus materials. Subjects include COVID-19 Diversification Strategies, RE-Designing Your Creative Business, Smart Marketing, How to Increase Prices, Cash Flow Management and Precision Marketing. Further toolkits are in development. More information or see Products.
Webinars are often hosted by organisations who invite David as a featured speaker or trainer. Organisations include creative industries support organisations, creative hubs, business associations, public sector agencies and universities. Subjects include Diversification, Marketing, Business Strategy, Creative Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property, Pricing, Virtual Pitching, Creative Business Models, Monetising Creativity etc. Contact David.
Interactive training workshops on subjects such as Business Growth Strategies, COVID Diversification, RE-Designing Your Business, Strategic Marketing, Increasing Prices, Intellectual Property, Leadership, and Financial Management. These interactive workshops are designed and delivered by David in an online format similar to his offline creative business training workshops that have been delivered around the world. Contact David.
Group Advice Sessions
These online sessions are for specific groups of people by invitation. They can be for participants of particular workshops or programmes. Some sessions are associated with online toolkits and courses. Business advice sessions for particular groups can also be arranged as part of a package of business support which can include live workshops plus access to online toolkits. Contact David.
Open Forum Advice Sessions
These online business advice sessions sessions are primarily for people who have downloaded David’s toolkits and courses, or attended his webinars or workshops, though others may also attend. They provide an opportunity to speak with David, to ask questions and discuss business issues with other creative entrepreneurs. Access to these sessions is included in courses and toolkit products as well as in business support packages. Join Mailing List for news or Contact David. [Details of forthcoming online creative business advice sessions are listed here.]
David offers confidential online coaching and business advice sessions to individual entrepreneurs and management teams. These can be arranged by contacting David directly. Group coaching can be included in courses, or added to workshops, as part of bespoke Business Support Packages. Contact David.
Books, eBooks and Audiobooks
David’s books for creative entrepreneurs are available online in eBook and audiobook formats as well as in paperback, and in several translations.
‘T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity’ and ‘Chase One Rabbit: Strategic Marketing for Business Success’. See books in all formats here.
The ‘T-Shirts and Suits Coffee Club’ is the name for occasional informal networking events which are open to creative people in business and everyone involved in the creative industries. These have been held offline in many cities around the world and are also held online from time to time. Join Mailing List for news.
Online interviews with David, hosted by membership organisations and journalists. Contact David.
Free Online Business Development Resources
Free eBook, guides, courses, articles, spreadsheets, case studies and much more (link…)
Some examples of online toolkits, workshops and webinars
A selection of online business support services for creative enterprises. These examples include partnerships with business support organisations in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Nigeria, the Philippines, Estonia, Kazakhstan and the United Kingdom.
– Online Toolkit: “COVID-19 Business Strategies: Creativity, Diversification and Transformation” – video-based online toolkit/course- online now
– Online Toolkit: “RE-Design Your Creative Business” [for COVID-19 and beyond] – video-based online toolkit/course – online now
– Workshop. Creative Scale Up Programme. “How to Maintain Creativity in a Scale Up Environment” for selected creative, cultural and digital businesses involved in a a tailored business growth programme (more…)
– Webinar. “Three Dimensions of Profitable Pricing” for creative enterprises in Bosnia and Herzegovina. A collaboration with Foundation 787 in Sarajevo, supported by Swiss EP at Swisscontact online here.
– Webinar: “The Art of Virtual Pitching”. Hosted by GEN Nigeria and the Enterprise Development Centre, Nigeria. More details online here.
– Online Toolkit. “Business Diversification Essentials” – Key Strategies and Techniques for rapid and successful business diversification – online now
– Online Toolkit. “Smart Marketing” – online now
– Online Toolkit. “How to Increase Prices” – online now
– Online Toolkit. “Cash Flow Planning” [including spreadsheet] – online now
– Workshop. Diversification Workshop: “COVID-19 Business Strategies: Creativity, Diversification and Transformation”. A new Interactive online workshop, focused on helping creative and digital businesses to increase their creativity and innovation during the COVID-19 crisis. More details online here.
– Webinar: “The Post COVID-19 World: What it will look like and how you should prepare for it.” Presentation and discussion at a webinar hosted by Havila Business School, Nigeria.
– Webinar: “Maximising the Monetisation of Creativity”. An interactive webinar for creative businesses in Albania, in partnership with Swiss EP Albania. (more…)
– Webinar: “Business Strategies for the New Normal” in partnership with GEN Philippines (more…)
– Workshop: “IP and Copyright: Making it Work.” Online workshop for creative entrepreneurs, designed and delivered by David Parrish, in association with the Future’s Venture Foundation (more…)
– Webinar: “Creative Strategies for Survival in a Crisis”. Hosted by the Tunisian Startups Association (more…)
– Interview: “Grow Your Creative Business in Uncertain Times”. David Parrish interviewed online by Patricia van den Akker of the Design Trust (more…)
– Interview: “Culture and Creativity in Times of Crisis”. David Parrish interviewed by Ragnar Siil of the Cultural Policy Designers Network (video…)
– Interview: “Creative Business Responses: A Conversation.” David Parrish with Zulfiya Abdukhalikova. An Instagram Live event, hosted by Impact Hub Almaty, Kazakhstan. More details and video online here.
– Presentation: “Better Online Pitching” for Creatives International as part of a Pre Mission Briefing for a Virtual Trade Mission to Germany for APFI (Audiovisual Producers Finland) (more…)
– Lecture: “How leaders can inspire creativity for business success”. An online lecture at Leadership School Armenia (more…)
David is a creative industries business specialist, providing business advice for creative enterprises online, through his interactive workshops, online toolkits, webinars, coaching, speeches, presentations, books, guides, videos and articles. He works worldwide, online and offline.
David helps creative enterprises to grow and create jobs, from startups to high-growth businesses, in the private and public sector. His online business support services include: interactive creative business training workshops; video-based business development toolkits; webinars; business growth courses; individual and group coaching. David’s books are available online as eBooks and audiobooks (and in paperback). In addition he publishes free online resources to help creative businesses become even more successful by combining their creative talent with smart business strategies and techniques.
David Parrish works worldwide, online and offline. He has worked in more than 50 countries around the world – and in several more online.