The ‘T-Shirts and Suits Coffee Club’ is the name for occasional informal free networking events hosted by David Parrish.
Previous T-Shirts and Suits Coffee Club events have been held in Utrecht, Liverpool, Cardiff, Manchester, Birmingham, London, Taipei, St Ives, Beijing, Bogotá, Carmarthen, Bilbao, Blackpool, Lancaster, Gateshead, Helsinki, Preston, Irún, Rio de Janeiro, Porto and Letterkenny.
Free online Zoom versions of the T-Shirts and Suits Coffee Club can be organised easily. Contact David to discuss ideas.
– Normally*, T-Shirts and Suits Coffee Club events are completely informal and open.
– There is no membership. Just turn up and join in.
– You can pre-register with Eventbrite if you prefer.
– Bring a friend, or two!
– There is no formal agenda or meeting structure.
– They are always held in public places (usually cafes) not private rooms.
– Just come along and chat with friends and contacts – old and new.
– The meetings are free – just buy your own coffee !
*Occasionally events are held in collaboration with partner organisations and you may need to pre-register (because of room capacity, for example). If this is the case, it will be made clear in all publicity.
Contact David Parrish to suggest other venues for T-Shirts and Suits Coffee Club events worldwide.
T-Shirts and Suits® and T-Shirts and Suits Coffee ClubTM are trade marks.