David spoke in August 2020 at the international Synergy Online Forum on the subject of “Creativity in a Crisis”.
Synergy Global organizes massive, top-notch business forums, workshops, and seminars worldwide, presenting our guests with world famous expertise in the fields of business, science, sport, and art.
In his speech to Synergy Online Forum, David spoke about different kinds of creativity that can be used in times of crisis. Creativity can be used in the creative industries and in all fields of human endeavour. Businesses, organisations and individuals can use creativity to deal with crisis.
How to get more from David after the Synergy Online Forum
Please give your feedback; suggest other toolkits or courses; contact me about private online consultations and coaching; download out the free resources on my website; explore further online information, inspiration and advice; check out my other online toolkits and courses.
– Sign up to my mailing list for special offers, invitation to online advice sessions and discussions, new toolkits, courses and other products (link…)
– Join online business advice sessions on particular business subjects and free Open Forum meetings for creative entrepreneurs (link…)
– Check out free passes, discount vouchers and special offers on online business support, advice, workshops, toolkits, books and other products (link…)
– Check out my products and services (link…)
– Follow me on social media. All the links are at the top of this page.
– Suggest other toolkits and courses you would like me to produce, to help you to become even more successful in business.
– Get in touch with me about my online interactive training workshops and webinars (link...)
– Contact me about private online business advice and coaching sessions for your own enterprise (link…)
– Check out my online toolkits and courses (link…)
– Get my marketing book: “Chase One Rabbit: Strategic Marketing for Business Success. 63 Techniques, Tips and Tales for Creative Entrepreneurs”
[eBook / paperback / audiobook / signed copy / info, extracts, reviews]
– Signed and dedicated paperback books are available. Ideal gifts for creative entrepreneurs! See two books above.
– Collaborate with me in new creative business responses to the COVID-19 crisis (link…)
– Download and share out the free resources on my website (link…)
– Explore the information, inspiration and advice on my website, starting with my Creative Entrepreneurship Essentials (link...)
David is a creativity speaker who inspires and informs businesses and organisations in all sectors to use creativity and innovation to increase profits and achieve greater success.
He is an experienced international creativity speaker. His keynote speeches draw on his own experience as a creative entrepreneur, his academic research and his work as a consultant in business and creativity with enterprises world-wide.
He is an international keynote speaker on the subject of “How to Profit from Creativity in Business” and “Inspiration from Creativity and Innovation”. He delivers in-house training workshops on ‘Creativity for Innovation and Profit’. David also lectures on Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Universities around the world.
David has spoken about Creativity and Business at the European Commission in Brussels and the United Nations in Geneva.
As a creativity speaker, David inspires businesses find creative solutions to marketing and business growth by combining creativity and business. He brings international experience of creativity to help clients find innovative, imaginative and ingenious solutions by using both ‘a-Creativity’ and ‘i-Creativity’, as explained in this video from TEDx Napoli.
There is artistic creativity (“a-Creativity”) and a more general kind of creativity (“i-Creativity”) that could also be called Ingenuity, Innovation, Lateral Thinking, ‘Thinking Outside the Box’, or simply Problem-Solving. Read David’s article on ‘a-Creativity’ and ‘i-Creativity’, based on his TEDx talk at TEDx Napoli.
This is Serious Creativity for Business Success; that’s why David was the keynote speaker on Creativity and Business at a Samsung event in Portugal. David was the keynote speaker on creativity at TEDx Napoli. He was invited to Saudi Arabia to deliver a Leading Creative Cultures workshop for the Madinah Institute of Leadership and Entrepreneurship. In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, David gave a presentation to entrepreneurs on the subject of ‘Business Creativity Around the World’. In Chiang Mai, Thailand, David made a business creativity speech: ‘How to Profit from Creativity in Business: Think Creatively to Achieve Success’.
David was the opening keynote speaker at the Business Wisdom Summit in Ukraine. He spoke on the subject of “How to Profit from Creativity in Business” to an audience of business owners, chief executives and senior managers of businesses in all sectors of the economy in Ukraine, including international corporations, media companies, technology firms and university business schools.
The Northern Transylvanian Clusters Consortium, Romania invited David to deliver a speech on ‘Transformation through Creativity’ in the city of Cluj, Romania.
ANATO Colombia selected David as an international speaker for their national Congress on “Inspiration for Travel Agencies from Creativity, Innovation and the Orange Economy Worldwide” (more…)
Samsung Portugal chose David as their international guest speaker on ‘Creativity in Business’ at Samsung’s conference in Lisbon to celebrate the company’s 30 years in Portugal.
In Baku, Azerbaijan, David made a presentation on the subject of ‘a-Creativity and i-Creativity for Business Success’.
As a registered TED speaker, he was keynote speaker on ‘Creativity and Crisis’ at the TEDx Napoli conference in Italy.
In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, David gave a presentation to entrepreneurs on the subject of ‘Business Creativity Around the World’.
David was a creativity speaker at the Creativity Summit, broadcast from Australia in May 2017.
David knows that creativity can be used both in the studio and in the office, in other words, we can use a-Creativity in devising creative products or services, and we can use i-Creativity in our business systems – in marketing, in raising finance, in change management, in commercialising intellectual property, leading people, customer relations, partnerships, organisational structures, market research, project management and in other areas of business growth. David is an expert in creative business models. His creativity consulting and workshops are relevant to all aspects of business in a wide range of business sectors.
He has helped hundreds of businesses in more than 50 countries world-wide in his capacity as a consultant, trainer and speaker.
As a creativity speaker, David advises businesses on to use creative business models in the creative industries and other business sectors worldwide.
For more information about David as a creativity speaker, contact David’s offices in London, Liverpool and Manchester.
David also designs and delivers Creativity Workshops for businesses and organisations.