David was an international speaker at a webinar about The Future of Knowledge on Saturday 19 September.
The international event was organised by FutureSkills101, with participants from the Philippines, Singapore, the USA, Bhutan, Indonesia and the UK.
David spoke about the Future of Knowledge from his perspective of creative entrepreneurship, in three ways:
– Knowledge in a Fast-Moving World
– Formal and Informal Education
– The Changing Value of Knowledge
The following links are relevant to some of the key points and examples in David’s presentation about the Future of Knowledge:
The Creative Entrepreneurship course at Monash University in Australia, combining academic learning and practical business experience, including video presentations from David (more…)
“Why I give my book away for Free.” David explains why it makes sense to give away the knowledge in his book ‘T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity’.
(Article) (Download free eBook.)
What are you selling, REALLY? (Article)
How to get more from David
Please give your feedback; suggest other presentations you would like me to make; contact me about private online consultations and coaching; download out the free resources on my website; explore further online information, inspiration and advice; check out my other online toolkits and courses.
– Sign up to my mailing list for special offers, invitation to online advice sessions and discussions, new toolkits, courses and other products (link…)
– Join online business advice sessions on particular business subjects and free Open Forum meetings for creative entrepreneurs (link…)
– Check out free passes, discount vouchers and special offers on online business support, advice, workshops, toolkits, books and other products (link…)
– Check out my products and services (link…)
– Follow me on social media. All the links are at the top of this page.
– Suggest other toolkits and courses you would like me to produce, to help you to become even more successful in business.
– Get in touch with me about my online interactive training workshops and webinars (link...)
– Contact me about private online business advice and coaching sessions for your own enterprise (link…)
– Check out my online toolkits and courses (link…)
– Get my book: “T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity”
[free eBook PDF / eBook (text only) / paperback / audiobook / signed copy]
– Get my marketing book: “Chase One Rabbit: Strategic Marketing for Business Success. 63 Techniques, Tips and Tales for Creative Entrepreneurs”
[eBook / paperback / audiobook / signed copy / info, extracts, reviews]
– Signed and dedicated paperback books are available. Ideal gifts for creative entrepreneurs! See two books above.
– Collaborate with me in new creative business responses to the COVID-19 crisis (link…)
– Download and share out the free resources on my website (link…)
– Explore the information, inspiration and advice on my website, starting with my Creative Entrepreneurship Essentials (link...)