David will give an online lecture on Business Innovation and Culture to students in April 2023.
He has been invited by Munich University of Applied Sciences to make a presentation to masters degree students.
David’s talk on Business Innovation and Culture will include:
– How to use both a-Creativity and i-Creativity in the context of innovation
– How to generate ideas and then select the most feasible ones for development
– How organisation culture can enhance or hinder innovation
– How to create your own unique Business Formula based on innovation
– How to design a business to deliver exactly the success you want to achieve
Here are some online resources for students and others, relating to David’s workshop on Business Innovation and Culture:
Two kinds of Creativity: ‘a-Creativity’ and ‘i-Creativity’. Article and video from TEDx Napoli.
Create Your Own Business Formula (article)
Free article about devising a winning business strategy in the creative industries. In English and several other languages available here.
‘Designing Your Creative Business’ toolkit publication.
The complete toolkit publication in full-colour PDF format (16 pages) – online here.
T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity (Free eBook in English)
The free eBook version in English is available here.
RE-Designing your Creative Business. A video-based online course and toolkit, which contains a section on idea generation, online here.
In a collaboration with Monash University in Australia, David produced a series of videos for the course in Creative Entrepreneurship.
About David Parrish
David works with Universities around the world, giving university lectures, advising universities on curriculum development, delivering workshops and signing books for students. His various projects with universities around the world include the examples below, from countries as diverse as Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Estonia, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Thailand, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
David has a range of academic and professional qualifications and accreditations including:
• Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
with distinction, from Bradford University School of Management,
one of Europe’s leading business schools.
• Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM)
• CIM ‘Chartered Marketer’.
• Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute (FCMI)
• Member of the Institute of Consulting (MIC)
• Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management (FInstLM)
• Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA)
See full details of David’s qualifications and publications.
See Videos of some of David’s speeches, lectures and presentations.
He specialises in university lectures on creativity, strategic marketing, digital marketing, international business, creative entrepreneurship and leadership. His lectures include case studies from his research, from his own experience of starting up and growing businesses, and from his work advising businesses. David has worked in more than 60 countries in his capacity as a management consultant, speaker and trainer. He specialises in advising high growth design, media and technology businesses. David is a top speaker at conferences, summits, conventions and other events world-wide.