The T-Shirts and Suits® Creative Business Growth Framework combines creative talent with smart business thinking to achieve business growth success.
It is primarily designed for enterprises in the creative, digital and cultural sectors. However its general principles can be applied to businesses and organisations in every sector of the economy.
1. Define Success in your own terms.
Be clear about exactly what you want to achieve and define your goals according to your own vision and values.
2. Understand the characteristics of your business and its relative strengths and weaknesses.
Use the PRIMEFACT checklist.
3. Constantly scan the world around you for opportunities and threats, including competitors.
Use the ICEDRIPS checklist.
4. Understand your Competitive Advantage.
See article on this crucial subject.
5. Choose target markets carefully, using a strategic marketing approach.
See the book ‘Chase One Rabbit: Strategic Marketing for Business Success’ for more details.
6. Combine competitive advantage and careful customer selection to devise a winning Business Formula.
See article ‘Create Your Own Business Formula’
7. Devise a Business Strategy to achieve Success, taking into account changing opportunities and threats.
See article ‘Devise a REAL Business Strategy’
There is more information about this approach to creative business development and growth in the book ‘T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity’ which is available in paperback and eBook format in English and several other languages.