David will be the keynote speaker at an online event organised by Creative Georgia December 2020.
His speech has the title “How to be Successful Creatively AND Commercially”.
It will include examples of successful creative entrepreneurship from David’s clients and other creative entrepreneurs around the world.
The following free online resources provide additional information relating to the keynote speech for Creative Georgia, plus David’s wider work supporting the creative industries and cultural management worldwide:
– Free eBook in Georgian: ‘T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity’ (PDF download) (link…)
– Free online course on marketing for cultural and creative managers (link…)
– Free online course on strategic planning for cultural and creative managers (link…)
– Videos from the Creative Entrepreneurship course at Monash University, Australia (link…)
– Video of David’s presentation at the Creative Entrepreneurship Academy about creative business models for museums and other cultural institution (link…)
Additional free business development resources for creative and cultural entrepreneurs are online here.
David’s keynote speech is part of an event for the Re-Conception project involving Creative Georgia, the British Council, the University of East Anglia and other partners.
“Re-conception” is funded by the British Council grant programme “Creative Spark: Higher Education Enterprise”. Project aims to develop student’s business and English language skills. With Students participation, creative-recreational development plan will be elaborated for Georgia’s national museums.
In the course of the project, re-conception will be developed for the following museums: Tbilisi State Silk Museum, Georgian State Museum of Folk and Applied Arts, Museum of The Eliava Bacteriophage Institute, Religion Museum in Batumi and The Nobel Brothers Technological Museum in Batumi.
David works internationally and online as a keynote speaker, trainer and business adviser.
He is an expert in creative entrepreneurship and author of the books: ‘T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity’ and ‘Chase One Rabbit: Strategic Marketing for Business Success’.