David has been appointed to the International Advisory Council of Creative Hub Switzerland.
Since 2013 Creative Hub Switzerland has been helping Swiss creative talent to commercialise innovative products and services – economically, ecologically or socially. In addition to advanced training modules and networking events we also offer access to a wide network. With these three elements we achieve something unique: an effective market introduction system for talented creative minds in Switzerland.
Other members of the International Advisory Council are:
– Jens Nymand Christensen. Senior Adviser. Creative Business Cup
– Alexandra Koch. Acting Managing Director GEN Germany / Project Manager RKW Kompetenzzentrum
– Christina Koch. Project Manager Austria Wirtschaftsservice – National Partner Austria. Creative Business Cup
– Eva Leemet. Chairman Creative Estonia / Partner Creativity Lab
– Anu-Katriina Perttunen. Chief Networking Officer. Creative Finland
– Gela Suli. Founder & CEO Creative Caucasus
David works in partnership with Creative Hubs world-wide, to help them make their creative enterprises even more successful.
He has delivered creative business development workshops and business growth presentations at creative hubs, accelerators, co-working spaces and creative business centers in Thailand, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Vietnam, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Spain, Malaysia, Indonesia, Colombia, Kosovo, New Zealand, Ireland, Belarus, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
David has helped creative industries enterprises in more that 50 countries around the world by working in partnership with creative hubs, accelerators, co-working spaces and creative business centers, conference organisers and creative industries support organisations.
David and his company T-Shirts and Suits Ltd are members of the European Creative Hubs Network (ECHN).